Skilled Business And Commercial Litigation Attorney
Thomas L. Anastos will assess your dispute from every angle and make specific, objective recommendations on how your interests should be protected. Commercial litigation requires a level of skill and knowledge that is only cultivated after years of experience to gain a full appreciation for its demands and how best to attain a client’s goals.
With over 30 years of experience, Mr. Anastos has developed his skills to serve his clients and oriented his practice to efficiently advocate for their interests. He can help out in a wide variety of business and commercial disputes, including the following:
- Contract disputes
- Fraud and breach of fiduciary duty
- Intentional and negligent interference with contract claims
- Misappropriations of trade secrets and confidential information
- Noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements
- Uniform Commercial Code claims (secured transactions, sales, and negotiable instruments)
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Professional negligence/malpractice claims
- Corporate/partnership dissolutions and disputes
- Unfair competition, antitrust and trade regulation
- Promissory notes
- Warranty claims
- Sale and merger agreements
Serving Clients With Excellence And Professionalism
Mr. Anastos has been assisting individuals and businesses for more than three decades and since opening his firm in 2016, he has dedicated his efforts to serving his clients with excellence and professionalism. His clients know that he delivers personalized one-on-one representation, carefully working with them to seek the best resolution to their claim.
When you enlist his services, you can rest assured that he will commit all of his efforts to developing your case and advocating for your interest in the courtroom. Mr. Anastos will work closely with you to ensure that you are kept involved in your claim and that he is responsive to your concerns.