Legal Advocacy For Civil Litigation Matters
Filing or responding to a civil complaint in Ohio can be complicated without the help of an experienced lawyer at a civil litigation law firm. The courts follow strict procedures and require filing fees. Locating the right form for the petition or responding to a petition can delay the process of your civil action. You will need to comply with statutes of limitations and unyielding deadlines for filing a response once you have served or been served legal documents.
If you have a legal dispute you believe may end up on court, it is best to seek the counsel and advice of an experienced civil litigation lawyer as soon as possible. At Anastos Law LLC, Thomas L. Anastos draws from more than three decades of extensive experience in state and federal courts in Ohio to provide individuals and businesses with legal services built on practical solutions for their civil litigation issues. For example, he can help you with problems involving:
- Warranty claims
- Contract disputes
- Employment issues
- Personal injury claims
- Property disputes
- Business disputes
- And other civil proceedings
Mr. Anastos can assist you with understanding the law surrounding your legal problem and explore your options for a timely resolution.
Get Clear Answers To Your Questions About Civil Litigation
An experienced civil litigation attorney can help you answer critical questions such as:
- What are my legal remedies?
- How long does a lawsuit take to get a settlement?
- How much time does it take to settle a civil case?
- What if the plaintiff serves you a civil lawsuit containing lies?
- Is it better to negotiate an out of court settlement?
- Are out-of-court settlements automatically an admission of guilt?
- What if the court requires alternative dispute resolution such as mediation or arbitration?
- Is it illegal to threat someone with legal action?
The answers to these questions will depend on the facts of your individual situation. When you work with Anastos Law LLC, Mr. Anastos takes the time to answer your questions so you can make informed decisions when the time comes.
Take Action and Get Help For Your Civil Claim
Send an email or call Anastos Law LLC in Independence at 216-716-1106 to schedule a consultation.